We help you choose the right home design for your lot
There are a number of factors to consider when building on your own lot. Our experienced team works side by side with you as consultants through every stage of the home design and building process. Our design/build experts can determine whether or not your lot is right for a new home design. We can recommend tearing down your existing home and building a new one if your home can’t be salvaged. Your new home can be even better than your old one.
Our design/build experts consider:
- Local building code compliance
- Survey evaluation
- Lake or golf course views to incorporate in the home design
- Exterior surface consideration
- Site clearing and building pad requirements while focusing on tree preservation
- Construction access options
- Topography, grading, and drainage
- Soil and foundation evaluation
- Utility requirements and access
- Septic design and water wells
- Driveway design and culvert requirements
- Landscaping and fencing
- Coordination of pool installation
- Subdivision architectural and compliance requirements
DreamTech Homes’ team of experts will visit your home site to assess the aforementioned items before you build and at no charge to you. Your site manager will not only aid in the assessment of your land and property but will also provide comprehensive solutions for building. DreamTech Homes will create a site preparation budget. With the budget in hand, you are now able to establish the total cost for the completion of your home.
We make building a new home easy
This is part of our project coordination and is our way of simplifying the home building process for you. We are excited and enjoy this first step as one of many steps toward building your dream home. We can create the dream home you want, letting a beautiful new space take over from the old one. The process may take some time to complete, but the results will be more than worth it. Contact us to discuss our build-on-your-lot capabilities.